Pulsar 2.7m Full Height Observatory Dome
The Pulsar Observatory Dome provides a high quality, secure and practical housing for your telescope. Providing excellent weather protection for you and your telescope, it allows you to have your instrument ready for use at all times. Whether imaging or visual, having the convenience of a permanent set up adds greatly to your enjoyment of exploring the night sky.
The Pulsar Observatories 2.7 metre full height dome benefits from the following advanced features:
- Finest quality, weather proof GRP finish
- High quality locking system
- Simple design for self assembly
- Motorised dome rotation available
- Motorised dome shutters available
- Available in white or sage green
- Suitable for instruments up to at least 16" Aperture
- Total Height approx 2.7 metres
- Dome Diameter approx 2.7 metres
- Wall Height approx 250mm
- Door Height approx: 1.2 metres
- Dome Aperture approx 0.7 metres
Ideal for telescopes larger than 12" aperture and suitable for a variety of flat roof installations, also ideal for societies, schools, etc.
The Pulsar Observatory dome is sectional in design, and is delivered in kit form. Alternatively, we can provide a complete installation service for you. Please Ring for details.
Domes are made to order, approximate wait time is 8-10 Weeks
Various upgrades and accessories are available.
We can also supply a steel pier, that will complete the permanent installation of your telescope, giving you more space within the dome than your existing tripod. The pier can be delivered and installed with your observatory, if ordered together, at a discounted price. We can also fabricate custom height piers to suit your requirements.
THERE WILL BE A DELIVERY CHARGE FOR THE OBSERVATORY, PRICE ACCORDING TO LOCATION - PLEASE CALL OR CHAT FOR DETAILS.