Table Top Tripod for Binoculars and Spotting Scopes
The BRESSER table-tripod with its height of 9.5 inches is a lot more versatile than one might think. It can be used lying in prone position, on observation posts as well as simply from a table. It is useful for a large variety of BRESSER binoculars* as well as BRESSER spotting scopes up to the weight of 1.000 g. With the convenient adjustment handle the tripod head can be moved vertically and horizontally; it also can be fastened to provide a steady image for observations. The BRESSER table tripod can be folded to have space-saving, small package for mobile use (dimensions when folded: ca. 295 x 65 x 54mm; weight: 245 g).
- Practical little tripod for mobile use
- Resilient up to 1 kg
- 1/4" DIN tripod thread
- Dimensions: approx. 320x280x240 mm, weight: 245g
- Scope of supply: table tripod
- Tripod head with a solid tripod plate and DIN- tripod thread
- Practical handle for horizontal and vertical positioning of the tripod head
- Fixation of the observation position by screwing the handle
|Field of Application||Tripods|
|Pole Diameter||370 mm|
|Tripod Thread||1/4" DIN/ISO - 20 UNC|
Limited Warranty is one year, which converts to the Explore STAR Transferable Extended Life of the Product Warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase. Click Here to register.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)