Pulsar Universal Adapter Telescope Pier EQ5/6/CGE
- Universal mounting adapter for PULSAR telescopic column
- Suitable for many standard telescope mounts
- Has different contours on the top and bottom
- Simply turn around depending on the type of mount
- Flexible use with different mounts
- Made from solid aluminum
- Delivery including assembly material
- Further custom-made products are possible on request
The Pulsar adapter plate is a universal solution for mounting your equatorial mount on the PULSAR telescopic column (item number 4900660). This adapter plate has different contours on the top and bottom that are suitable for most commercially available telescope mounts. Depending on the type of mount, it can easily be turned around and the column is ready for use with another mount. You remain flexible and do not have to work with different adapters when you upgrade or change your mount.
The adapter plates we offer are made of solid aluminum and uses, among other things, the common pitch circle diameter of 130mm with 6 through holes of 8.0mm and flat countersinks for M8 cylinder head screws with hexagon socket.
|Explore Scientific/Bresser||Fits- EXOS-II and EXOS-II Goto, MON-2, EXOS-II PMC-Eight|
|Vixen||Fits- GP, GPDX, etc.|
|Skywatcher||EQ3-2Pro, EQ5Pro, HEQ5Pro, AzEQ5GT, NEQ6, AzEQ6GT, EQ6R Pro|
|Celestron||CG-5, AVX, CGem, CGem, CGemDX, CGX, CGX-L, CGE, CGE Pro|
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)