Nautic 8x25 Monocular
All pricing in USD
- Nautic Binoculars and Monoculars are as the name suggests specially designed for use on and around water
- Waterproof, 122 mm Field of View at 1000m distance
- Light intensity 9.76, twilight factor 14.14
- Monocular Dimensions: 113x37x50 mm, Weight: 164 g
- Bright and sharp images
- Large field of view
- Suitable for spectacle wearers
- Includes: Monocular, Nylon belt pouch, Carrying strap, Lens cloth Instruction manual
All NAUTIC models have a water resistant and robust rubber armor as well as nitrogen purged optical tubes. Fully multi coated Bak-4 optics allow for a bright and sharp image to be obtained, even if the weather conditions have turned bad.
The NAUTIC 8x25 is a compact monocular telescope which is designed for water sports. It is small and lightweight enough to be carried in the trouser pockets, still it offers a 8x magnification - perfect for nautic applications. The supporting loop provides additional security during daily use. The dioptre adjustment can also be used for focusing.
|Field of View||122 m/1000 m|
|Lens Coatings||fully multi-coated|
|Focuser Type||individual eyepiece|
|Objective Lens Diameter||25 mm|
|Close Focus||5 m|
|Eyecup Type||Rubber eyecups, foldable|
Limited USA Five Year Warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase. Click Here to register.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)