The BRESSER Binocom 7x50 GAL binoculars have been predominately designed with watersports in minds. The 7-times magnification power makes it possible to achieve a relatively steady image during rough sea conditions. In combination with an objective lens of 50 mm, the BRESSER Binocom 7x50 GAL collects enough light to keep on top of things during bad weather conditions. The BaK-4 glass material and a multicoating guarantee a high contrast and true colour image. The BRESSER Binocom 7x50 GAL binoculars are filled with nitrogen gas and are therefore waterproof. They are equipped with a floating neck strap, which prevents the binocular from sinking should it accidental have gone overboard. It features a reticle and a calculating scale on the objective body to measure distance both horizontally and vertically. This model additionally features an integrated precision illuminated compass. The BRESSER Binocom 7x50 GAL is not only an excellent binocular it is also the perfect navigational assistant.
- Binoculars of the BRESSER Binocom series - specially designed for the use in rough sea and watersports.
- 7x magnification; LE eyepieces for eyeglass wearers
- Binoculars dimensions: 210 x 175 x 75 mm; Weight: 1103 g
- Integrated 360° compass with illumination
- Reticle for measurement of height and distances
- Very robust housing
- Includes: Binoculars; carrying case; Floating/Neck strap; 2x LR43 Batteries
||Nautic 7x50 GAL Binocular
|Field of View
||122 m/1000 m
||individual eyepiece focus
|Objective Lens Diameter
||Rubber eyecups, foldable
*Limited* USA Five Year Warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase. Click Here