Explore FirstLight 130mm Newtonian Telescope with EQ3 Mount - FL-N130600EQ3
All pricing in USD
- Generous 130mm aperture showcases galaxies, nebulae and star clusters with its impressive light-gathering capability.
- Fast focal ratio (f/4.6) shortens exposure times for deep sky photography.
- German equatorial mount, which is designed to smoothly track celestial objects as they journey across the sky, has two flexible shafts for precise guiding and a counterweight (2 ½ lbs) that provides necessary balance.
- Full size tripod includes accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and provide additional stability.
- Model comes with a 25mm Plössl eyepiece and a red dot viewfinder to aid in object location.
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart device to capture and share images.
Whether you’re looking to delve into the details of our solar system or explore inspiring deep sky treasures, the versatile FirstLight telescope series has an observing package that will fit your individual needs. Each of the combinations in this new line comes complete with all of the essentials: a telescope, a sturdy mount, an eyepiece and a red dot viewfinder. Telescope offerings include achromatic refractor telescopes ranging in aperture from 70mm to 152mm, Maksutov-Cassegrains from 100mm to 152mm, and Newtonian reflector telescopes from 114mm to an impressive 203mm.
Mounts vary from a simple fork-mounted alt-azimuth option to a complete GOTO tracking system. As an added benefit, each package includes an adapter that allows you to use your smartphone to easily capture and share the beauty unfolding in your eyepiece. With Firstlight the only thing you need to provide is a desire to discover.
FirstLight N130mm White Tube Newtonian telescope with 600mm focal length f/4.6 telescope with EXOS Nano EQ3 German Equatorial mount; 40mm draw tube focuser; Plossl 25mm eyepiece; and Red-dot Finder; Smartphone Camera adapter.
Limited USA One Year Warranty. Click Here to register.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)