Explore One Aurora II Flat Black 114mm Slow Motion AZ Mount Telescope
All pricing in USD
- This Explore One Aurora II reflector has a generous 114mm aperture that swallows up lots of light to showcase deep sky beauties like galaxies, nebulae and star clusters.
- Two interchangeable Plossl eyepieces give you magnifications of 20x and 52x.
- Slow-motion controls allow for subtle adjustments when moving the telescope up, down and side to side.
- The full-size tripod is fully adjustable and includes an accessory tray for holding extra eyepiece.
- Use the red-dot finder to locate observing targets.
With a substantial aperture of 4 ½ inches, the Explore One 114mm Aurora Reflector Telescope is designed to unveil exhilarating deep-sky treasures. Offering a focal length of 500 mm and equipped with two premium Plossl eyepieces, this reflector model -- using a high-precision spherical primary mirror -- allows the user to experience ancient starlight in the form of galaxies, nebulae and star clusters. To produce its well-defined images, the scope combines superior optics and a sturdy mount with smooth motion controls. It also comes with a fully adjustable metal tripod and a red dot finder for locating coveted celestial targets. This easy-to-operate telescope is a great choice for budding, young astronomers who want to do some serious observing, families in search of a backyard telescope or science classrooms with an opportunity for some night sky observing.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)