You can download the Apple iOS version of Explore Stars using the link above to the Apple iTunes store. This app includes the ExploreStars app and the extensive 70,000+ object database including Solar System, Messier, Alignment stars, IC, NGC, and other types of objects.
Once you have installed the ExploreStars App, here is how you get started exploring with your Explore Scientific PMC-Eight Telescope Mount
PMC-Eight Quick Start Guide
- Connect all the cables from the mount to the PMC-Eight control system.
- Power up the PMC-Eight Controller by plugging in the power adapter, or battery pack.
- On your Apple Device Settings connect to the PMC-Eight-xx SSID Network
- Start the ExploreStars app on your Apple Device
- In the Settings, enter in your location data (LAT, LONG) and select your mount type (G11, EXOS 2, iEXOS 100)
- Start Exploring by selecting an object in the graphical database!