Explore Scientific Camera-Ring M48x0.75 for Nikon
- Camera-specific bayonet adapter Canon EOS
- Large female thread M48x0.75 mm
- Free inner diameter of 41,2mm
- No vignetting for full format sensors
- Light path (overall length) is 8.0 mm
- Made of matt black anodized aluminum
- Weight only 30 grams
Camera specific bayonet adapter (camera ring) for Nikon DSLR with M48x0.75 mm internal thread for astrophotography.
By using the large thread M48x0.75 mm, the vignetting of e.g. a DSLR full format sensor is effectively avoided. Compared to the small T2 thread M42x0.75, this adapter has a free inner diameter of 41.2 mm. This camera ring is made of matt black anodized aluminum and weighs only 30 grams. The light path (overall length) is 8.0 mm.
Limited USA One Year Warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase. Click Here to register.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)