Explore Scientific Camera-Ring M48x0.75 for Canon EOS
Camera specific bayonet adapter (camera ring) for Canon EOS DSLR with M48x0.75 mm internal thread for astrophotography.
By using the large thread M48x0.75 mm, the vignetting of e.g. a DSLR full format sensor is effectively avoided. Compared to the small T2 thread M42x0.75, this adapter has a free inner diameter of 47.5 mm. This camera ring is made of matt black anodized aluminum and weighs only 40 grams. The light path (overall length) is 10.0 mm.
- Camera-specific bayonet adapter Canon EOS
- Large female thread M48x0.75 mm
- Free inner diameter of 47,5mm
- No vignetting for full format sensors
- Light path (overall length) is 10.0 mm
- Made of matt black anodized aluminum
- Weight only 40 grams
Limited USA One Year Warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase. Click Here to register.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)