Explore One USB Handheld Microscope
- Observers can remove this microscope from its base and move it around by hand to get different views of a specimen.
- Once plugged into a user-supplied computer through a USB port, the microscope displays 13-megapixel images, which can be easily viewed and analyzed by multiple observers at the same time.
- Versatile magnification range of 20x to 200x and LED illumination provides for excellent views of both prepared slides and larger objects like minerals.
- When attached to its base, the microscope can smoothly glide up and down along its stand to accommodate specimens of different sizes .
- Comes with five prepared slides and 10 blank slides.
Powered via a computer’s USB port and driven by your young scientist’s own imagination, the Explore One USB Handheld Microscope can open up a treasure trove of the world's hidden details. Designed to fit a young user's hand, the scope can be removed from its included stand and moved over an object, which can take investigations beyond the slide format. When a subject is placed under the scope, the image is displayed on the computer screen enabling multiple viewers to analyze the specimen at the same time. In addition to these kinds of versatility, this scope offers a magnification range of 20x to 200x, 13-megapixel resolution images and LED illumination.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)