Explore Scientific Large Display Weather Station with Temperature and Humidity
- Weather Forecast with Indoor/Outdoor Temperature/Humidity
- Radio Controlled Digital Time Display Clock with NIST WWVB Receiver
- 12/24 Hours Selectable with Calendar
- Switchable Between °F/°C
- Indoor Temperature: -5°C--50°C,20%~95%
- Outdoor Temperature: -20°C--60°C,20%~95%
- Ice Alert Indicator
- Supports Up to 3 Sensors; One Outdoor Sensor Included
- Large Easy-to-Read Display
- Plug and Play, No Additional Set Up
- Bright, Even White LED Backlight
- Includes 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
Get your day under way with Explore Scientific’s Large Display Weather Station that combines must-know weather details with precision time and date information in an easy-to-read stylish display.
This streamlined station has a large LCD display that shows current indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity readings along the right side. The external measurements are courtesy of the included remote sensor that mounts outside to gather outdoor temperature and humidity readings, which it then transmits to the indoor display from a range of up to 30 meters. The unit also has a high/low value memory.
The weather station uses collected data to forecast the next 12 to 24 hours of weather within a radius of 30 to 50 kilometers (19 to 31 miles). The forecast is expressed through icons ranging from sunny to snowy that dominate the left side of the display so you can know what the weather holds with just a glance. The unit also has an ice alert function and shows a special large snowflake icon at the top of the forecast display if the temperature falls between 37°F to 28°F (3°C to -2°C). The icon disappears once the temperature is out of this range.
The bottom of the display shows time and date information. The time can be set manually or through radio signal for guaranteed precision. The unit has an alarm feature and a snooze button.
The indoor unit includes both a wall mount fixture and a fold-out stand for multiple display options. It also has a backlight function for low-light viewing situations that can be activated by a simple press of the snooze button.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)