Explore One 45 Piece 900X Microscope Set with Case
An item as common as a sliver of onion skin reveals unexpected dimensions and ignites curiosity when viewed through the Explore One 45 Piece 900X Microscope Set with Case. One of the best STEM toys you can buy for your child is a microscope, because they can be used indoors or outdoors to explore hidden worlds and it prepares your child for a life of science learning. With this 900X Microscope Kit, young scientists will find everything they need to begin exploring the hidden microscopic realm.
A true classic, this 900x Microscope Kit is a low cost, high-quality microscope. It combines a 20x eyepiece with a rotating turret of three objective lenses to offer magnifications of 100x, 400x and 900x and *built-in illumination. It also includes a color filter wheel to to enhance contrast to give specimens extra definition, see features below.
Accessories include collection/prepping tools, prepared and blank slides, a shrimp hatchery and more. The microscope and all of its accessories can be easily secured in the hard shell case to help protect the optics and accessories from dust when in transit or storage.
*Two AA batteries not included.
- The original classic 28 Piece 900X Microscope now gives you more with 45 pieces in the set. Included are all necessary tools for observing the included prepared slides, hatching the included eggs of real Brine Shrimp, and for gathering and storing of specimens collected in the field.
- Three objective lenses mounted on a rotating turret provide magnifications of 100x, 400x and 900x.
- Smooth rack and pinion focusing mechanism allows for careful adjustment to view the specimen at its sharpest.
- The microscope arm and the base are made of rugged cast metal for many years of use. Net weight of the 900x Microscope with batteries installed is just 16 ounces.
- The adjustable microscope arm and be adjusted over a wide range for the most comfortable viewing angle.
- The generous 66mm x 73mm stage with clips (that secure the microscope slides on the stage) is large enough to easily center specimens under the objective lens.
- The under-the-stage reversible illuminator unit combines a flat mirror for using ambiant light, and a white LED for powered illumination and is fully adjustable to put the illumination where you need it on the specimen. Two AA batteries fit in a compartment in the base to allow anytime, anywhere illumination.
- Under-the-stage eight position color filter/aperture (four full aperture color filters red, yellow, blue, and green; and four clear apertures (2mm, 3mm, 6mm, and 10mm) on a single wheel disk with click stops at each position is used to enhance contrast.
- The *storage case with its clear inspection window, holds the microscope and all the supplied individual components for safe storage. *Case color may vary.
- Defined and set by ASTM International to help consumers have confidence in the things they buy and use, the Explore One 45 Piece 900X Microscope Set with Case - 88-50101 meets or exceeds ASTM International Toy Safety Testing Standards: ASTM F963 - 17
Manuals and Downloads
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)