Discovery Telescope and Microscope Combo Set
The Discovery Telescope/Microscope Set is ideal for junior scientists looking to explore everything from the soil to the stars. The 40 mm telescope is a great starter instrument for both daytime nature watching and nighttime moon gazing. With this easy-to-use refractor, you can visit the chiseled lunar surface or tour some of the night sky™s brightest objects. Its two interchangeable eyepieces allow you to experiment with different magnifications and fields of view. When you want to take your investigations to the cellular level, the 900x Microscope is ready to reveal the hidden details of the world around you. Everyday things like sand, onion skin, hair and pollen will show their extraordinary sides when viewed at magnifications ranging from 100x to 900x. To jumpstart your observations, the set comes with prepared specimens, collection tools and an experiment guide. As an added bonus, both elements in the set are well secured in a durable case for quick portability so you can follow your investigations wherever they may take you.
- Explore everything from the soil to the stars with this telescope and microscope set.
- Easy-to-use refracting telescope has a 40mm aperture that is perfect for nighttime moon gazing and daytime nature watching.
- Telescope comes with a tabletop tripod, an eyepiece diagonal for comfortable viewing and two interchangeable eyepieces that give you magnifications of 20x and 32x.
- Downloadable astronomy software can be used to navigate the night sky.
- With the microscope, you can study specimens in stages using three magnification powers ranging from 100x to 900x.
- Microscope has a color filter wheel that makes it easier to see details of colorless or transparent specimens.
- Dive right into the world of microscopy with prepared slides or launch your own investigations using this set™s collection tools, blank slides and experiment booklet.
- As an added bonus, both elements in the set are well secured in a durable case for quick portability so you can follow your investigations wherever they may take you.