Rigel Systems Starlight Mini Red Flashlight
Every astronomer knows the importance of protecting your night vision with red light while reading a star chart or assembling equipment. There are many different types of red flashlights out there, but we think you’ll appreciate the small size and power of the Rigel Systems - Starlite Mini Red LED Flashlight.
The Rigel Systems Star Light Mini Red Flashlight uses dual ultra-bright LED bulbs which are rated at an approximate lifetime of over 100,000 hours. What’s more, by using the energy efficient settings you can achieve up to 320 hours of service at the dimmest setting or about 12 hours at the brightest. Using just enough illumination to do the job also helps to protect your night vision and extend the life of your Starlite Red Flashlight! Its small size means the Rigel Systems - Starlite Mini Red LED Flashlight is easy to tuck into your accessory case or pocket, but we think you’ll also appreciate the included neck lanyard for handy access!
Unlike competing red flashlight models, the Rigel Starlite Mini uses exclusive brightness regulation circuitry, which keeps the LEDs shining bright as the batteries age. This innovative design means this LED flashlight keeps on keepin' on, unlike other LED red flashlights which start out bright but fade quickly. Ounce for ounce the Rigel Systems - Starlite Mini Red LED Flashlight is one of the handiest astronomy tools you’ll ever own!
- Classic red flashlight helps preserve your night vision while reading star charts and more…
- Rigel Systems - Starlite Mini Red LED Flashlight uses dual LED bulbs for smooth, bright illumination.
- Convenient size of 3–1/2" x 1–1/4" makes it perfect for accessory cases, glove boxes or pocket.
- Rigel Systems - Starlite Mini Red LED Flashlight features an adjustable brightness level control thumb wheel.
- Operates on one 9V alkaline battery for up to 320+ hours at dimmest setting.
- Includes battery, 20" neck strap, and 5 year limited warranty.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)